Monday, December 15, 2008

Hamlet blog act 3

1. Yes I do like the advice he gives the actors, because I believe it makes the play seem a lot more real, and convincing. My favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Val Kilmer it just seems these guys go to the extreme to get into their character and they always deliver a good performance.

2. No I dont think he crosses the line, I think that its only fair because the way the treated him, maybe he did go a little far with Ophelia. His flaws are what make him great, and that overall makes him a great character in this story. His flaws make him seem more realistic.

3. Because he is the king I think his ego gets in the way from him getting completely clean of his sins. I think he can be redeemed if he tells his wife and Hamlet and the country of what he has all done.

4. I think Harry Potter has some of the same flaws, in book 7 he could easily get the Elder Wand but decides against it. Hamlet I believe will be able to over come his inability to act instead of to think.

5. I don't believe so because only Hamlet could only see him, if he was really there I believe Gertrude would have been able to see him there also.

No comments: