Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hamlet blog

1.
My fate cries out, And makes each petty artery in this body as hardy as the Nemean lion's nerve.
Still am I call'd. Unhand me, gentleman. By heaven, I'll make a ghost of him that lets me. I say, away! Go on. I'll follow thee.(Ham,act1,sceneV, line 90, p.34) Why did I pick this, because it's when Hamlet realizes how his dad died. It's basically saying that by my own will I will go and talk to this ghost. To me this is when the plot thickens and the story really gets a going.

2. I would have to say I'm a Marcellus, why you ask because in my life time I've had a lot of paranormal experiences. Also I think that ghost are quiet real, but in a completely different sense I think you need to believe in them for you to experience things of this sort.

3. Hamlet, says Seems, madam? Nay, it is. I know not seems. Tis not alone my inky cloak, good mother, Nor customary suits of solemn black, nor windy suspiration of forced breath, No, nor the fruitful river in the eye, Nor the dejected havior of the visage, Together with all forms, modes, shapes of grief, that can denote me truly. These indeed seem, for they are actions that a man might play; but I have that within which passeth show, these but the trappings and the suits of woe.
What he does, obey his mom, I shall in all my best obey you madam.
How he is described, as a good person and a good friend, Horatio: The same, my lord, and your poor servant. Marcellus: My good lord!
What other characters think of him: Laertes: Perhaps he loves you now, and now no soil nor cautel doth besmirch The virtue of his will; but you must fear, his greatness weigh'd, his will is not his own; For he himself is subject to his birth.

4. Yes I would trust the ghost advice, the ghost dose seem pretty convincing, I would most likely keep what the ghost said to me a secret cause I don't want people to think that I'm insane or something.

No comments: