Friday, February 13, 2009

Graham Luber

1. The tone he uses is like matter of fact and dead serious with the subject. Maybe if I was around with him he would be serious all the time and just be so literal. Yes the point is a little odd but he is really getting to the point.

2. He starts off with the problems, and then he goes on to the solutions.

3. Ireland is way to over populated, all his problems seem logical.

4. A children is a nuisance and the mothers don't care about them anymore.

5. My initial reaction was not a good one I felt disgusted about what I had read.

6. I dont think so , I don't for see anyone eating their children.

7. When someone comes up with something like this so that you'll cherish something that belongs to you more dearly.

8. Your instincts should come into play, to influence your decision.

No comments: